- IR (1064nm) Laser
- Probe Card Measurement
- Spot Size 10-50 µm
- Resistor Range: 0.1 Ω to 1 GΩ
- Thick and Thin Film Laser Resistor Trimming System
RapiTrim-P Laser Resistor Trimming System with IR (1064nm) Laser and Probe Card Measurement
Long-life, low-maintenance air-cooled fiber laser produces short pulses with high peak power for rapid ablation of the resistor while minimizing damage to the substrate. This model is suitable for both thick and thin film materials.
Systems are compatible with industry standard probe cards, using the highest performance probe card handler for high volume production. This advanced probe handler with 4 axis servo control provides high speed step-and-repeat performance. Custom probe fixtures are also available for unique applications in passive and active trim configurations.
RapiTrim systems include automated DXF import to speed job creation, a modern user interface, and other advanced features like unique beam position calibration. PPI can configure systems with standard or custom probe fixtures for both passive or active resistor trims.
System Features Include:
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface with ProSys operating software
- Advanced Beam Positioning and Laser Pulse Control provide high throughput, accuracy, and process stability
- High Accuracy, High Bandwidth Real-Time Measurement system
- Auto-Calibration functions ensure repeatable quality
- Extensive System Diagnostics continuously monitor all critical components and machine performance
- Sealed Beam Delivery protects optics from process debris, extending component lifetimes
- Touchscreen operation (full HD size)
Contact PPI Systems
Flying probe operation, robotic load-to-unload, stack loader and PPI overview.
An intuitive graphical user interface that offers unmatched ease of use for both operators and process engineers.
Where efficient and intelligent solutions come to life in collaboration with our customers.
RapiTrim Handling Options
PPI Systems offers a full selection of hardware and software options to ensure each RapiTrim solution meets your application. Options Include:
- Manual loading
- Stack loaders
- Magazine loaders
- In-line automation
- Custom solutions
If your requirements are not covered by one of the options above, don’t hesitate to contact PPI to discuss custom alternatives. PPI engineers can propose solutions for your unique needs, from custom fixturing to custom automation.