Single CO2 laser system, providing high repetition rate, high peak power for drilling and cutting dielectric material.
ProVia FP-C laser drilling systems provide a high peak power RF-excited CO2 . The CO2 spot size is continuously variable using a programmable zoom telescope.
System Features Include:
- Intuitive Graphical User Interface with ProSys operating software.
- Advanced Beam Positioning and Laser Pulse Control provide high throughput, accuracy, and process stability.
- Auto-Calibration functions ensure repeatable quality.
- Extensive System Diagnostics continuously monitor all critical components and machine performance.
- Sealed Beam Delivery protects optics from process debris, extending component lifetimes
- Active Pulse Shaping to provide precise control on a pulse-by-pulse basis.
- Touchscreen operation (full HD size).
- Automatic Run-time Calibration means no operator intervention is required for an entire batch.
Request for Information
Laser Via Drilling Systems